2018/01/10

2018_01_09 Building a shed

2018_01_09 Bogie Exchange

Not a lot to report. Have been doing more wiring, buying stuff and decided to build the bogie Exchange shed, as something different.

 I think it was a pike n stuff Engine shed, and modified it to look like Wodonga B E Shed.














Ok make sure I have clearance to points then fill in trackwork with bitumen and concrete in shed

Damn Ran out of paint,,,
Place lots of junk? Hmmm can I buy wagon jacks? or do I need simulate them?
Lots of drums and springs ha Ha
Cheers
Rod

2 comments:

  1. you can get wagon jacks off UNEEK Models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. I sorta remembered I had seen them, but could not remember where.
    I almost paid $24 for Faller Gmbh
    Spindle Lifting Freight Car Jacks -- Kit - 3-7/16 x 3/4 x 1-9/16" 8.8 x 2 x 4cm pkg(2)
    In Stock
    Probably $45 after shipping.
    I wonder what else uneek has to clutter up the shed area? Email off now, cheers Rod

    ReplyDelete

All comments and suggestions from like minded individuals always welcomed. Help make this railway better :D