2017/03/08

2017_03_08 Stop the Press!

2017_03_08  Is it possible?

Pictures of the curve out of Coal siding into Wodonga.
F206 struggles up to Wodonga with the empty tanks which will go back to Spotswood on tonights mixed goods. (my 25 year older version because I cannot find the new ones just now :( )



Well this one is stuck with carpet double sided tape!  Will this be the one? (not the engine fool..the back ground) 👋 This is 5 feet of the 10 foot scene.


F206 lifting 7 empty tanks from Coal Sidings, Shell depot up into Wodonga for the evening mixed goods to Melbourne.


Damn wide angled lenses!  (Ha Ha)

Cheers
Rod
ps  finally got my tooth out. Appears an abscess caused the pain and gave me a lot more grief as my dentist extracted it. I felt great, just a few hours after having it out, so I guess it was poisoning my system to add to my troubles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and suggestions from like minded individuals always welcomed. Help make this railway better :D